Thursday, July 06, 2006

2 days till Manitoba.

I can't wait!!

I was cleaning my room, and found a note from one of the girls that I came to love.

" Gendi: Hello! I had a very very fun time this week. You were a great and loving counselor. I know I was cranky at first but we still had fun right! I know I'll miss you lots. And you made me feel like you were my mom that's why I didn't cry half the week. Well i hope to see you next year if i come. Love Eddie"

I hope i'll see her, she really changed me.

I hope i make an impact on the children.

Lord, here I am, use me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...mommy geedee =)
i hope she goes to camp again!

Godspeed! cya in 2 weeks =D
faith up!

Anonymous said...

DO IT.

Anonymous said...

have a blast making a difference for Him! see ya when u get back <3

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear of all your wonderful experiences!