Thursday, October 07, 2004

random thoughts

So i wrote a post, clicked "publish post" and...well...internet explorer said it "The page cannot be displayed" because "The page I am looking for is currently unavailable."
shut up .

shut up internet explorer.
SHUT UP.

I am so mad because i have to write another one all over again...it's happened to me a few times, so just SHUT UP INTERNET EXPLORER i don't want to talk to you.

my fingers are crossed this time, and i will make sure i save this post as draft before i will publish the post, not that it's anything special or something, but all the minutes, the seconds spent on typing..it's precious. baby.
_____________________

- yesterday i saw david miller...(not that anyone cares...or...i...care...) he was at the yonge-bloor subway station selling PIZZA for United way (haha)...all these reporters were asking him questions, taking pictures of him and sticking their mics up his nose.
I was also walking up queens' street today...there was a HUUGE crowd of people outside much music, apparently waiting for Good Charlotte.
Last week i saw Drew Barrymore and Jimmy fallon.
Hey, i am WAY COOL.

- I dropped a course this week, mainly because i thought it was stumbling. Spiritually and physically. I'm glad i dropped it. I feel less burden. *sweeps shoulder*

- I am looking forward to this weekend because it's thanksgiving weekend.
Many people are coming out! i am so happy i'm close to wetting my pants. (no...)
(yes it means YOU roxanne, and YOU ntcbc people and YOU pneumatos people)

- Today was a good day because:
a) Ate breakfast with Abby! (buy 1 get 1 free BREAKFAST)
b) History class...i love history
c) Walking a lot with B and Steph...and i really mean a lot...like..4 hrs of walking
d) talking to steph on the subway...POURING my heart and guts out..ok. i am literally empty.
e) talking to Eudora in the subway...i'm really speechless. that girl is amazing.

p.s. Last week after my night class, guess who i bumped into? That's right! TIM! GARGAR! and....ANDYY!! It was such an amazing night that i can only use SOME words to describe the incredible-ility of it: FUN. HO WAN. FREE HOT DOG. SEVEN ELEVEN. RANDOM PEOPLE PICKING THEIR NOSES. .. (happy now? tummy?)
=)


3 comments:

timmy said...

oh gendu. i AM happy. i AM hoi sum. i AM free hot dog. i AM seven eleven. i AM randomly picking my nose. ... ........................ .......................................
.................... waitaminute.
who am i kidding. yes i am.

Anonymous said...

haha... hopefully your fingers aren't that crossed anymore~

yay! i love eating breakfast with you gendi!! hahahaha. we should just stick to the cheap stuff. hehe... and avoid that restaurant with the gay waiter who had an attitude. yup yup!!

come out on saturday night after fellowship if you can.. i wanna celebrate thanksgiving with you!.. hahaha.. with errr.. bbt. hahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I can't believe you met all those famous people!