Thursday, May 20, 2004

fat

I guess just like millions of people out there, i wanted to see the nick berg beheading...
My brothers and I downloaded the video and watched it first thing we woke up this morning...When we all sat around my computer about to watch it, i decided to leave b/c i couldn't imagine myself watching a real person being beheaded, so i left the room
I think they were talkin for a long time b/c when i went back to the room to check if it wad done, they were just starting to cut
It was awful and disgusting, i'm glad i didn't turn on the sound...I wanted to puke after i watched it...it was so horrible
I dont know why i wanted to see it, why did i even have that tiny bit of curiosity to watch such a horrible thing? UGH i despise myself
I wonder if his family watched it...i hope God will comfort them, it must be so painful to know that your husband/dad/relative's beheading is being downloaded worldwide *sigh* what has this world come to

Went to the library today, b/c i figured it would be better than staying home just sitting around doing nothing.
Read some magazines, mostly runner's world.i want to be a runner! I WANT TO RUN miles and miles..i really do.
Tomorrow will be my first day of training.
Other than that, i picked up a book called "The idiot's guide to Near death experiences"
Very interesting...most people who's had such experiences completely change their whole outlook on life regardless of whether the experience was good or bad, and most of them say they encounter some form of supernatural being and warmth...light, peace, and feeling awe b/c they know they're in the presence of God
Cool...i need to read more about it, makes me kind of want to experience that too

Watched "Annie" at People's yesterday with Peggy..and i saw sammo!! and this girl who goes to UT and studies at the same library as me!! anyway, "Annie" was really good, and it was soo funny...kind of felt bad when the guy was singing tho, b/c he was kind of off tune, and sam said "is he doing it on purpose?" ...hahaha
but overall it was really nice show, good effort and great music, i love watching broadways and drama showss

1 comment:

Sam Hsieh said...

hola!
haha, glad you had a good time at the play =)

hey...you know how you could have a near death experience? be a pitcher for our softball team! =D
or not...hehe

hope to see you soon again!
cheerios!