I don't know what to blog about.
I've been sitting here staring at the screen for about...2 minutes.
I've been so busy these few weeks i haven't got time to think.
i need to think...Yesterday i was just talking to genuine about how i was craving so bad to just sit at Timmy's or starbucks or..a coffee shop (not coffee time, or country style..they look kind of crappy) to read..read..and READ.
I just want to READ.
I just want to be STILL and reflect on how my summer's been so far.
I want to think about how my life's been so far.
You know, you need those reality checks once in a while...i think it's kind of dangerous if you don't really think about your life and what state you're in.
Maybe i'm in danger.
Because....
Danger...is my middle name.
4 comments:
rest is important! real important. thats where we find our energy to continue on. most importantly is our rest in God. so much has gone on this summer with you, but what does it all mean if you don't sit down and reflect upon them. One thing that i try not to violate, that is, my quiet time along with the Lord--that is my reflection time, time off from the world. and time spent with the Lord is the most rested place on earth.
Reflection is good.
But for me anyway, reflections come at the oddest of situations. In fragments.
More like epiphanies. Snapshots of global/personal outline of the subconscious.
Although it's quite unsettling to find yourself "not thinking", I find that it is more unsettling to catch myself "not thinking" and still unable to put myself on a map. I think that's worse than rather irresponsible blissfulness of "not thinking".
Ok and I'm just rambling. Maybe I should go back to talking to you on MSN now.
b
Reflection is good.
But for me anyway, reflections come at the oddest of situations. In fragments.
More like epiphanies. Snapshots of global/personal outline of the subconscious.
Although it's quite unsettling to find yourself "not thinking", I find that it is more unsettling to catch myself "not thinking" and still unable to put myself on a map. I think that's worse than rather irresponsible blissfulness of "not thinking".
Ok and I'm just rambling. Maybe I should go back to talking to you on MSN now.
b
haha, hi gendi DANGER lam (wait, you're lam, right??) i'll miss your antics when i leave, so blog often! after you reflect with the Lord :)
Post a Comment